Bovine colostrum is a supplement made from a milky liquid that is discharged from the mammilla of cows shortly after they have given birth. Antibody levels in colostrum can be higher than in normal cow’s milk. It has nutrition content to increase immunity, help to weight gain, and also helps repair and regenerate the cells that contain muscle, skin, bone, cartilage, and nerve tissues. Bovine colostrum uses as a healthy nutritional supplement for sport and athletes to gain immunity and muscles. Colostrum is easily digestible by infants, hence there is an increase in the demand for colostrum-based infant food in the bovine colostrum market.
Market scope and structure analysis:
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Type, Marketing channel, Application, and Region.|
|Regions covered||North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||NOW Health Group, Inc.; APS Biogroup; Sovereign Laboratories; Genceutic Naturals; Biostrum Nutritech Pvt Ltd.; Vivesa holdings.r.o.; Cure Nutraceutical PVT. LTD.; iodane Pharma A/S.; Agati Healthcare Pvt Ltd.; PuraLife, LLC.; Bionatin Bv, Farbest Brands, MIP Colostrum NZ, BIN Science LLC.; and Jarrow Formulas Inc.|
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The global impact of COVID-19 declined the sales of the food & beverage industry. During the lockdown, closure of the supermarket and departmental store caused an impact on the decline of sales and revenue of the bovine colostrum market.
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak most of the production plants of food & beverage industries are closed.
- Post COVID-19 situation is expected to positively impact the growth of the bovine colostrum market.
Request Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6937
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
- Bovine colostrum has a huge protein content and is an easy-digestive for infants.
- Surge in demand for functional food drives the growth of the global bovine colostrum market. Colostrum-based functional foods promote the growth of nutritional benefits in the human body.
- Colostrum is the most important natural substance to help athletes gain immunity.
- Increase in awareness of food supplements and health benefits from the natural product is a key factor that drives the growth of the colostrum market.
North America is expected to hold the largest market share and revenue during the forecast period, due to concern over natural health supplements and food beverage products. The bovine colostrum market is
competitive in terms of product innovation and cost-effectiveness. The manufacturer has been focusing on the innovative product in food supplements and infant foods in the existing market.
The surge in usage in health-supplements and food & beverage industries
The two major cow-farm countries in the U.S. and New Zealand are the leading bovine colostrum producers in the world. Colostrum has gained wide popularity regarding its health benefits and features. Pharma companies focusing on produce to health supplements and infant functional food by using colostrum has gained huge success in the market.
Inquire Before Buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6937
Key Segments Covered:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the bovine colostrum market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global bovine colostrum market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global bovine colostrum market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global bovine colostrum market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.