Camel Dairy: Camels are being raised for transport, fiber, meat and the dairy products. There is a growing recognition for the camel’s milk and other dairy products as it possess many health benefits. It is very helpful for decreasing insulin resistance and improving lipid profiles in the human body. Camel’s milk possesses more proportion of vitamin C and iron as compared to the cow’s milk; also it has lower value of fat and cholesterol.
Market scope and structure analysis
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Product Type, Application, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (US, Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Camelicious, Al Ain Farms, Desert Farms Inc., Aadvik Foods, The Camel Milk Co., Camel Dairy Farm Smits, Tiviski Pvt Ltd., UK Camel Milk Ltd., QCamel, VITAL CAMEL MILK LTD|
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The closure of factories due to COVID-19 led to the decline in the packaging of the camel dairy products in the industries. This not only affected the scale of production but also the growth of these industries.
- The online platforms, shops and retail stores were shut due to lockdown observed worldwide. This also affected the trade of these products which in turn hampered the sales of camel dairy products in various countries around the world.
- The sale of the camel dairy products is expected to boost after worldwide release of the lockdown situation due to COVID-19 due to demand for camel dairy products.
Get a Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6973
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
As per medical research, camel milk has positive impact on the children suffering from autism. People with lactose intolerance were also able to cope well with camel’s milk in comparison to cow’s milk. Due to such nutrient rich features, the market of camel diary is gaining quite popularity worldwide.
Rise in health concern among people, change in the lifestyle, increase in the urban population and diversification in camel dairy products are the major factors that contribute toward the growth of camel dairy market.
However, cost of the camel milk is higher as compared to cow’s milk as milk production in camels is lower than that of cows and the breeding cost is also high. This is expected to limit the camel dairy market growth.
The global camel dairy market trends are as follows:
Variety of Camel Dairy Products
Major players are launching variety of products in the market to earn higher profits. Over the time period of last few years, the derivatives, such as yogurt, powder, butter, cheese, ice creams, infant formula, chocolates and even the beauty products have been getting lot popular around the world.
In terms of consumption, Saudi Arabia is considered to be the largest market. In addition, Sudan, Kenya, Ethiopia, and Somalia have higher consumption rate of camel dairy products. This market is expected to grow in North America as diabetic consumers of Canada and the U.S. are opting for camel milk over other alternatives owing to its lower sugar content.
Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6973
Key Segments Covered:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global camel dairy industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global camel dairy market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global camel dairy market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global camel dairy market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.