The potato is a tuberous, starchy crop originates from the perennial nightshade plant. Potato is rich source of soluble and insoluble fibers. According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) 74 % of the fiber in a whole baked potato is insoluble. Potato fiber are used in diversified products such as meat products, baked products, health foods, bread & dough. Potato is considered as the fifth most essential crop globally, after corn, sugar cane, wheat, and rice. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, a small baked potato with skin supplies about 3.4 grams of fiber, or 14% of the daily value and 130 calories.
Potatoes consist of calcium, potassium, fiber and magnesium that help reduce blood pressure. Potatoes improve heart health as they contains fiber that helps in lowering the blood cholesterol. Potato fiber contains vitamin-C which helps in boosting the immune system. Moreover, rise in urban population, increase in disposable income, and surge in consumer preference toward nutrition-rich products is expected to further augment the demand for the potato fiber market. Introduction and rapid expansion of quick service restaurant (QSRs) have further fueled the demand for potato fiber in developing as well as developed region. Potato fibers are the natural ingredients which increases firmness and crunchiness and it also result in softer and lighter texture of the product. They are also used in meat and seafood as they bind moisture, extend shelf life, provide shear and heat stability and improve textures. They are also used as food coating, as they offer great crispiness after frying or heating in the oven.
Get a Sample Copy of “Potato Fiber Market” Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5510
Furthermore, increased millennials expenditure on dining out has resulted in increased demand for potato fiber.
The global potato fiber market is segmented based on the type, nature, end user and region. By type, market is divided into soluble fiber and insoluble fiber. On the basis of nature, the market is segmented into organic and conventional. By end users, the market is bifurcated into animal and human. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the most prominent players in the potato fiber market include BI Nutraceuticals, Ingredition Germany Gmbh, Emsland Group, Avebe, Lyckeby Starch AB, J. Rettenmaier & Söhne Gmb, Sanacel, ROQUETTE FRERES S.A., and Agrana.
Send Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5510
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global potato fiber market from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small- & medium-scale enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one-stop solution right from data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company applies client’s insight on the factors such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligence support to help clients transform into a prominent business firm.