Dairy products are susceptible to deteriorate due to the biochemical instability. Also, nowadays adulterants are being used a lot for earning profits which could affect the health of the consumers. Hence, dairy testing is being done to ensure the food safety, to check the standards of the dairy associated products and to determine the shelf life of the dairy products by conducting sequence of tests. The market is expected to grow substantially in the coming years due to increase awareness among the people, stringent governmental regulations, and intense competition in the domain of dairy products.
Market scope and structure analysis
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Product Type, Technology, Testing Type, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (US, Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Romer Labs Inc., Mérieux NutriSciences, Microbac Laboratories, Inc., Neogen Corp., AsureQuality Limited, TÜV Nord Group, ALS Limited, TUV SUD, Intertek Group plc, and Eurofins.|
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The closure of factories due to COVID-19 led to the decline in the market of the dairy products in the industries. This not only affected the scale of production of packaged dairy products but also the growth of the dairy testing market.
- The online platforms, shops, and retail stores were shut due to lockdown observed worldwide. This also affected the trade of the dairy products which in turn hampered the market of dairy testing in various countries around the world.
- The market of dairy testing is anticipated to experience growth after worldwide release of the lockdown situation.
Request Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6975
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Surge in incidences related to adulteration of milk, increase in cases of milk borne diseases, and problems of milk intolerance among the consumers boost the market growth. Further, increase in number of organized retail stores in the emerging economies, which are offering certified foreign based dairy products is also responsible for better growth of the dairy testing market.
Rise in health concern among people, change in the lifestyle, adoption of packaged dairy products among the urban population, and increase in awareness among the millennial consumers about the benefits and necessity of certified tested dairy products are the major reasons that contribute toward the growth of the market.
However, lack of standardization in safety standards within the food & beverage industry, improper coordination among the stakeholders of market and lack of proper enforcement of related laws hamper the growth of the industry at a global scale.
At present, North America is considered to be the largest dairy testing market owing to the large number of processing companies present in the region. Also, presence of strict regulations related to healthy and safe food is helping the market growth.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow well during the forecast period owing to the demand for healthy dairy products among the population of the region.
Inquire Before Buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6975
Key Segments Covered:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global dairy testing industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global dairy testing market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global dairy testing market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global dairy testing market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.