The fast casual restaurant market size was valued at $125.6 billion in 2019, and is expected to reach $209.1 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.6% from 2021 to 2027. The burger/sandwich segment led in terms of fast casual restaurant market share in 2019 and is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period.
The introduction of concept of cloud kitchens reduces the capital expenditure. Low capital costs and higher profit margins result into significant investment on fast casual restaurants. Furthermore, increased automation in kitchen and emergence of deliver to door companies further create new growth opportunities for such kitchens around the world. Expansion of deliver to door services along with cloud kitchens boost the sales and profits of fast casual restaurants in the coming few years.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Fast Casual Restaurant Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6673?reqfor=covid
The adoption of advanced technologies such scheduling software, digital inventory tracking, automated purchasing tools, and digital reservation table manager supplements the fast casual restaurant growth of the market.
Some of the key players analyzed in fast casual restaurant market analysis includes Chipotle Mexican Grill, Erbert & Gerbert’s Sandwich Shop, Panda Restaurant Group, EXKi SA, Zaxby’s corporate, Five Guys Holdings, Inc. (Five guys burger and fries), Roark Capital Group (Wingstop), Tortilla Mexican Grill, Firehouse Subs, and Famous Brands (Gourmet Burger Kitchen).
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6673
Key Findings Of The Study
- By region, North America dominates in terms of fast casual restaurant market share and is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period.
- By food type, the Burger/Sandwich segment led in terms of market share, in 2019; however, Pizza/Pasta segment is expected to gain market share in the upcoming years
- By mode of operation, the dine-in segment accounted for about two-third share of the fast casual restaurant market in 2019; however, the takeaway segment is poised to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- By nature, the standalone segment is expected to gain market share in the upcoming years and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% during the fast casual restaurant market forecast period.
- By region, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow with robust CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period.
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.