Increase in rate of population worldwide has created a pressure over agricultural practices. Also, changes in pattern of agro production and depletion in agricultural area have also raised concerns for supply of food in adequate amount. Therefore, several efforts have been done to reduce wastage of food and accordingly numerous techniques have been adopted. There is also an increase in demand for organic waste for multiple uses. Considering all the associated dimensions, it is clear that the market of food waste management holds lot of potential and thus is expected to grow in the coming years.
Market scope and structure analysis
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Waste Type, Process, Application, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (US, Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Veolia Environment, Stericycle Inc., Waste Management Inc., Suez Environment, Republic Services Inc., Clean Harbors Inc.|
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- COVID-19 led to the lockdown in most of the countries which hampered the day to day activities. This also affected the growth of the food waste management market.
- The requirement for organic waste and biofuels has also reduced due to COVID-19 situation. This also affected the trade of these products which in turn hampered the growth of the food waste management firms in various countries around the world.
- The sale of the food additives is expected to grow after worldwide release of the lockdown situation due to COVID-19
Request sample Copy of This Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6988
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increase in usage of organic waste for the production of fertilizers and animal feed as well as rise in the energy requirements are the major factors that drive the demand for food waste management systems. In addition, increase in processed food consumption including the ready-to-go meals is also expected to boost the market growth.
Surge in the population worldwide, environmental awareness and rapid urbanization & industrialization has further helped in boosting the demand for food waste management.
The global food waste management market trends are as follows:
Opportunities for market growth
Anaerobic digestion is one of the new technological trends which is anticipated to boost the growth of the food waste management market. It helps in recovering nutrients and energy from the waste. The collection and segregation of waste is a major challenge.
Demand for Biofuels
Substantial growth in the domain of biofuel coupled with the fluctuations within the prices of crude oil is expected to boost the growth of the food waste management market during the forecast period. Methane, ethanol, biodiesel, and hydrogen are some of the biofuels produced out of food waste.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6988
Key Segments Covered:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global food waste management industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global food waste management market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global food waste management market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global food waste management market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.