Fruit beverages are the non-alcoholic drinks which are extracted out of different types of fruits. Due to increase in demand for healthy diets and surge in popularity of the packaged food, the major players are coming up with variety of such beverages in the market.
Market scope and structure analysis
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Type, Packaging, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (US, Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||PepsiCo Inc., Suja Life LLC, THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, Langer Juice, Lassonde Industries, Evolution Fresh (Starbucks Corporation), Evergreen Juices Inc., Ceres Fruit Juices, Ocean Spray Cranberries, Del Monte Foods, Dabur|
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The closure of factories due to COVID-19 led to the decline in the extraction and packaging of the fruit beverages in the industries. This not only affected the scale of production but also the growth of these industries.
- The online platforms, shops and retail stores were shut due to lockdown observed worldwide. This also affected the trade of these products which in turn hampered the sales of fruit beverages in various countries around the world.
- The sale of the food additives is expected to grow after worldwide release of the lockdown situation due to COVID-19.
Get a Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6979
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Shift in consumer’s taste and preference for organic & natural food products. In addition, increase in popularity of ready-to-go food products and rise in disposable income of populations in emerging economies are among some major factors that drive the market growth.
Furthermore, rise in awareness regarding benefits from consumption of fruit beverages, increase in concern regarding health issues like deficiencies, willingness of people to spend on premium products, and surge in concern for healthy lifestyle are some of the other prominent reason which contribute toward the growth of the market.
The global fruit beverages market trends are as follows:
Demand for Canned packaging
Due to increase in the demand for the fruit beverages, the segment of canned packaging products is expected to grow prominently. The key manufacturers and players are spending a lot of money in the production of such canned based products with multiple flavors ranging from orange, apple, strawberry and apple. This contributes toward the growth in demand for the products.
North America is expected to dominate the fruit beverage market owing to the consumer’s growing preference toward natural products as well as high demand for low calories and high nutritional value beverages. Asia-Pacific is also coming up as an emerging market due to higher consumption rate, easy availability of labor, and abundance of raw material within the region.
Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6979
Key Segments Covered:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global fruit beverages industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global fruit beverages market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global fruit beverages market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global fruit beverages market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.