Ginger Beer is a cloudy drink that is naturally sweetened and carbonated. It can be alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic. It is produced by the natural fermentation of prepared ginger spice, yeast, ginger root/ syrup, and sugar. Very often, ginger beer is confused with ginger ale. Ginger beer on one side is fermented, while on the other side, ginger ale is flavored carbonated water. It has many health benefits and thus is considered as a non-alcoholic beverage. Also, it can be both organic as well as inorganic. Inorganic ginger beer is processed by adding chemical preservatives, or artificial additives. Whereas organic ginger beer is produced by natural fermentation of natural sweeteners, additives, and naturally produced ginger roots.
Ginger root, an ingredient used to produce ginger beer, also known by the name gingerol, is a mineral-rich natural oil such as magnesium, potassium, copper, and vitamin B6. Gingerol is the component that is responsible for the health benefits provided by the ginger beer. Various health benefits that ginger beer provides are it relieves nausea, improves digestion, lowers cancer risks, slows down signs of aging, and also provides anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory benefits. These benefits are the root cause of such high demand for ginger beer is the global market.
Download Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/7452
Ginger beer is widely accepted in the western market, especially in the North American region, which also accounts for the highest market share. While Europe is the place where ginger beer was first originated. The Asia-Pacific region is also growing at a moderate pace. All this indicates that the global market for ginger beer will grow substantially during the forecast period.
Companies covered: Joint Hand General Trading Llc, Super-Super Market Export Ltd, Guan Chuar Asia Sdn Bhd, Australia Corporation Pty Ltd, Rita Food and Drink Co., Ltd, Portland Soda Works, Xiamen Designcrafts4u Industrial Co. Ltd., Pataza Pty Limited, Nantong Chitsuru Foods Co. Ltd., Shandong Gaotang Jbs Bioengineering Co. Ltd., Euro Globe Distributors Limited, Bundaberg Brewed Drinks, Yongkang August Industry And Trade Co. Ltd., Imi International Limited, Anima International Co. Ltd.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 outbreak has affected the ginger beer market globally.
- Due to the prevailing lockdown situation, all the industries have been shut, which in turn is affecting the production.
- All the bars, restaurants, pubs, liquor stores, in almost all the countries have been shut to maintain social distancing, disrupting the sales volume and frequency of the ginger beer.
- The alcoholic drinks are a major source of revenue for most of the countries. But, as the alcohol products do not come under the list of the essential items made by the government amid the Corona pandemic, it has given a massive blow to the sales of alcohol.
- Also, trade activities are at a halt, again affecting the imports and exports of alcoholic beverages.
- Besides this, the lockdown was lifted in a few countries, and liquor shops were being opened, resulting in large sales of alcoholic products.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Ginger Beer Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/7452?reqfor=covid
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The demand for ginger beer is swiftly increasing. The main reason that accounts for this is the health benefits provided by the ginger beer. Along with being healthy, ginger beer has a great taste, which makes it a customer preferred drink. Also, the changing mindset of people from high-calorie beverages toward lighter and less sweet drinks drives the market for ginger beer globally.
However, stringent regulations & restrictions led by the government of various countries, towards the manufacturing of ginger beer because of the ill effects of the artificial ingredients and added sugar used in the production of ginger beer restrains the growth of the global ginger beer market.
Although social media as a marketing tool is opening new opportunities for propelling the market growth of the ginger beers. Surge in awareness about the benefits of ginger beer, an inclination of customers toward western beverages, rise in disposable income, continuous research & development, and innovation in the beer fuel the growth of the global market for ginger beer.
Inquire Before Buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/7452
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global ginger beer industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global ginger beer market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global ginger beer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global ginger beer market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.