Brandy is an alcoholic distillate or mixture of distillates made from fermented juice or mash of grapes. The alcohol by volume content in brandy ranges from 35-60%. The term alcohol is referred to as the organic compound, which contains the hydroxyl group and its derivatives of hydrocarbons. The process of fermentation is mainly used for converting the organic substance into alcohol. Brandy is manufactured by the process of distillation, in which heating of fermented mixtures such as wine and juice is carried out followed by the extraction of alcohol in the vapor form and then converting it into liquid state by the cooling process. The processing of brandy is mostly carried out in copper vessels and the main steps involved such as grinding, fermentation or alcohol boiling, distillation, and aging.
Market scope and structure analysis:
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Product Type, Application, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Trimbach Estate,Emperador, Hennessy, DistillerieSt.Roch, Weissbrand Distilling Co., E & J Gallo Winery, Beam Suntory Inc., Caddell& Williams, Lucas Bols, Weissbrand Distilling Co., Copper & Kings, Osocalis, St. George Spirits, McDowell’s No.1.|
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has highly affected the brandy market and overall distilleries as the lockdown scenario has caused the shutdown of bars, specialty stores, and other distribution channels which has led to the loss of sales and revenue.
- The distilleries faced a lack of manpower in the manufacturing units and also the raw material procurement became difficult.
- The key players faced loss in exporting the products to other countries due to the government regulations, export and import ban being imposed. ProWine Asia, the international trade fair of wines and spirits was also canceled due to the pandemic.
- The key distilleries shifted their production to sanitizers instead of spirits to keep up with the sales and use the raw material.
Request Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6929
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Brandy is an alcoholic beverage that is being produced from an era; the production of brandy was carried out at a smaller level and wooden casks were used for aging brandy. As innovation and development took place, many categories of brandy are introduced in the market such as cognac, Armagnac, and others. The increase in alcohol consumption, improved quality of the product, investment in technology and innovation such as modern filters, increased disposable income, enhancement of product line, increased exports and imports, use of fruit brandy for production of other products, increased distribution channel such as bars and restaurants, availability of several variants of brandy, enhanced quality and aging of the drink are the key drivers of the global brandy market. However, the increased competition, availability of the substitute products, addiction caused due to the regular use of spirits, traditional beliefs, and imposed tax and policieshinder the market growth. Whereas, introduction of variants such as fruit brandy, investment in the product cycle, quality standardization, and investment in R&D present new pathways in the industry.
The global brandy market trends are as follows:
Investment in technology and innovation
Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Trade Bureau has defined various class and type of brandy as the spirit distilled from the fermented juice, mash or wine of fruit or its residue at less than 95% (190 proof) alcohol by volume having the taste, aroma, and characteristics generally attributed to brandy and bottled at not less than 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof). The use of grape brandy has been known from traditional times but the innovation and new product development have led to the processing of brandy from various raw materials such as apples, cherries, plums, dried fruits, sugarcane, pears, and others.
Key Segments Covered:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global brandy market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global brandy market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global brandy market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global brandy market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.