Gooseberry is a nutrient-rich fruit that is beneficial for well-being and health. Its health benefits can be attributed to the high vitamin C content present in it. In addition, it has high fiber and low calories, and is rich in antioxidants. Gooseberries are a healthy choice to include in the diet as snacks or even as a flavorful addition to meals.
Gooseberries are similar to grapes in size and flavor and have translucent skin. They vary in color and can be white, yellow, green, and red. They are predominantly indigenous to a few parts of the world, as they are not cultivated and are rather naturalized. They can be categorized by three varieties, which include Ribes Uva-Crispa (European Gooseberries), Ribes Hirtellum (North America Gooseberries), and Phyllanthus Emblica (Indian Gooseberries). In India, gooseberries are popularly known as amla.
The global gooseberry market is at the early growth stage. In addition, the competition among market players at this stage is intense in the market. It is thus expected that the gooseberry products market will grow extensively during the forecast period.
Download Report Sample Pdf: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/9096
Market scope and structure analysis
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast unit||Value ($USD)|
|Segments covered||Variety, Color, Products, Application, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain,and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and the Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||BioMax Life Sciences, Taj Agro, Innophos, Patanjali Ayurved, The Himalaya Drug Company, Taiyo Kagaku, Bemis, Amcor, Dabur, and Berry Plastics|
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- The demand for gooseberry and its products is expected to witness an upward surge during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, consumers are opting for immunity-boosting supplements, which is the keyfactor augmenting the demand for gooseberries.
- Furthermore, the demand for plant-based products is increasing during this period.
- Owing to halt in the import–export activities around the globe, the growth of the gooseberry market has been negatively impacted.
- The disruption in the supply chain, logistics slowdown, and shutting down of various manufacturing units are creating production and supply issues.
- To cope up with the current situation, players operating in this market are trying to strengthen their online presence.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Gooseberry and its products offer many health benefits, as they acts as a rich source of vitamins, nutrients, and minerals. For instance, gooseberries help in boosting immunity, controlling diabetes, aiding digestion, preventing cardiac diseases, boosting liver health, improving metabolic activity, reducing menstrual discomfort, relieving diarrhea & dysentery, improving appetite, maintaining gut health, lowering cholesterol, and fighting against common cold & cough, which significantly boost their demand, globally. Furthermore, gooseberry acts as a diuretic (increases volume & frequency of urination), anti-aging agent, and is beneficial for eye care and hair growth. Furthermore, it aids in preventing skin problems such as acne, pimples, and blemishes. Thus, all these benefits offered by gooseberry with almost negligible side effects drive the growth of the global market. Wide application of gooseberries in ayurvedic medicines and supplements propels the market growth. Along with this growing consumer awareness regarding the health benefits of gooseberries and their products drive their sales volume. Furthermore, increase in number of organized retail stores such as supermarkets, hypermarkets, and specialty stores; availability of ready-to-eat packaged food &beverages; and extensive product portfolio contribute toward the growth of the global gooseberry market.
The expansion of e-commerce market and consumer shift toward online shopping are the opportunities that are paving way for the growth of gooseberry market. This is attributed to the fact that online retailing supports both B2B & B2C operations, easy accessibility to the internet, and hassle-free shopping experience.
However, the market for gooseberries and its products is facing high competition from the existing players and also from other superfruits and superfruit-based products. In this case, aggressive marketing strategies can prove beneficial for boosting the sales of the gooseberries.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Gooseberry Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/9096?reqfor=covid
Key segments covered
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global gooseberry industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global gooseberry market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global gooseberry market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global gooseberry market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global gooseberry market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global gooseberry market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/9096
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting services to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): 1-800-792-5285, 1-503-894-6022, 1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research