Golf is the sport played by club and ball into a series of holes on the golf course. The golf club grip is the grip attached to the club used for striking the ball in the game of golf. The club is composed of the shaft, grip, club head, hosel, loft, and ferrule. The long shaft consists of a grip and weighted head on its either ends. The grip is joined to the top end of the shaft and provides optimal gripping on the club for swinging. The types of golf clubs generally are wood, iron, wedge, hybrids, and putter. The grip attached to the club is made up of various raw materials such asleather, rubber, silicon, elastomer, plastic, and other composite materials. The grips are one of the most important parts of the club and are available separately in the market. Different types of club grips include rubber golf grips, wrap golf grip, corded golf grip, putter grips, lightweight golf grips, and others.
Market scope and structure analysis:
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Product Type, End User, Type, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Golf Pride, Tacki-Mac, Iomic, Winn, Lamkin Corporation, SuperStroke, Scotty Cameron, Avon Grips, TaylorMadeAdias, PING, Ray Cook, Integra, Loudmouth Golf, CHAMP, Rife, Cleveland Golf, Boccieri, Odyssey, Mizuno, Sniper|
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a substantial impact on the golf club grips market as the production has limited due to shut down of the manufacturing units in various countries.
- The distribution channels such as golf retail stores and outlets have shut down due to the lockdown scenario and this has in turn impacted the sales and revenue of the golf club grips market.
- Numerous golf tournaments have either been cancel or postponed due to the regulations of social distancing and are anticipated to affect the post-COVID scenario as well. The golf entertainment venues have also shut down to comply with the government regulations, affecting the sales of the golf club grips market.
- The shipments and supply chain has been highly disrupted due to transportation, export, and import restrictions.
Download Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/7196
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Golf has been played since a long time and many changes have been introduced in the equipment used in the game. The technology and innovation have led to the launch of new designs and features of the golf club grips. The surge in innovation and technology, increase in variants of raw material and their blend, participation in the recreational activities, decreased weight of the club grips, lightweight bags, improved grip technology, moisture management, consistent hand placement, firm or soft-grip material, re-gripping and grip replacements, increased stability of the club grips, extended life of the products, surge in the disposable income, increased golf tournaments and golf entertainment venues, e-commerce, enhanced durability of the grips, and increased surface texture of the grips are the key drivers which lead the growth of the global golf club grips market. However, increase in competition in the market, the high price of the grips, regulatory hurdles, less awareness about the new product, and the availability of alternative products hinder the market growth.
The global golf club grips market trends are as follows:
Availability of new technology golf club grips
Club grips are considered as an important part of the golf club as it provides handling of the club and ease of swinging. They are incorporated in the clubs and also available separately in various designs and materials. As the popularity of golf as a recreational activity is increasing, the demand for comfortable and new technology grips is also rising. The club designers are inclined towards improving the texture and material of the grip to provide an enhanced experience to the players. Golf is considered a professional game and many regulations have been implied by authorities such as the United States Golf Association (USGA), The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews (R&A) for the designs and size of golf clubs. Therefore, the manufacturers have to launch the club grips according to the guidelines for the professional games.
The key players have been inclined toward launching replacements grips with improved comfort and moisture management features. The customized grips and advanced multi-sized putter, cord, and hybrids have created a new trend in the market. For Instance, Golf Pride has launched a series of club grips with improved features such as grip with extra four wraps, all-weather control by cotton cords, moisture control, and soft micro-texture.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/7196
Key Segments Covered:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global golf club grips industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global golf club grips market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global golf club grips market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides detailed global golf club grips market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Report for Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/7196