Shampoo is a hair care product used for cleaning the hair by massaging it on the scalp with water and then rinsing it off. It is available in the market mainly for controlling dandruff, treating the colored hair, treating scalp allergies, and others. Herbs are the best gift of nature and are used to treat many ailments. This opens an opportunity for a new market segment in the shampoo industry where herbal shampoo is introduced which is chemical-free in nature. People nowadays are adapting more naturally inclined products and therefore popularity for herbal shampoo is also witnessing growth, specifically in the Asian countries. There are wide varieties of herbal shampoos available in the retail stores.
Market scope and structure analysis:
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Type, Demographics, Sales Channel, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain,and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Aloe Veda, The Himalaya Drug Company, Forest essentials, Suave, Herbline, Herbal Essences, Vaadi amla shikakai, Biotique, Khadi, Lotus Herbals|
- Due to COVID-19, the beauty, and personal care industry is experiencing low demand among customers.
- The consumershave limited their spending and changed their purchasing pattern due to this pandemic situation. They are shifting toward products that are safe and reliable. Brands are trying to give attention to their supply chain lines where they are trying to build strong e-commerce connectionsso that products can be delivered safely at home to the customers.
Download Exclusive Sample of Request Report at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6712
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers,and Impact Analysis
Nowadays, there is a lot of awareness regarding personal hygiene and usage of chemical free products. This is expected to drive the market growth of the herbal products in the upcoming years as this trend leads to motivate producers to manufacture more herbal shampoos to cater the need of the customers. It is also observed that most of the people prefer buying herbal products, which include shampoos through online channels due to factors like convenience, variety available online, and various offers &discounts. This encourages the herbal shampoo market to build strong connection with online channel partners. Businesses in this market segment are also introducing herbal shampoos with respect to different hair texture. People with curly hair use shampoos that help them to manage their hair, customers with thin hair prefer shampoo which is both organic and can help in giving volume to the hair, and others.
New product launches to flourish the market
New product launches help to meet customer expectations and cater to their needs that evolve with the changing trends. Recently, a new shampoo was launched named ShamLuLu, which had real herbs and is bottle-less. It is in the form of a tablet which can be transformed into a liquid shampoo by mixing with hot water. Customers in this manner can mix and match their own blend of shampoos according to their
needs. With this innovation, people can save a lot of their money.
Companies are also making sure that people who are vision-impaired can also utilize herbal shampoos. This is done by the use of tactile marking on the packaging.
Procter & Gamble has come up with a tactile bottle design for making it convenient for vision-impaired people to identify the difference between the shampoos through touch. The bottle has features like raised stripes which indicates that it is a shampoo bottle and a raised circle that indicates a conditioner bottle.
Surge in usage in automotive and industrial applications
Demand for herbal products helps the farmers to generate profit.
Businesses which are into the anti-dandruff sector, are using anti-microbial agent known as climbazole which helps in removing dandruff from the scalp as a temporary solution. But herbal shampoos which incorporate ingredients such as ginger, neem, and Tulsi help in getting rid of dandruff completely in an organic manner.
For Any Enquiry Get in Touch with Industry Expert at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6712
Key Segments Covered:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global herbal shampoo market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global herbal shampoo market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the herbal shampoo market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global herbal shampoo market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Report for Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6712