Home care products are the essentials required for daily care and cleaning purpose in households. They are used for maintaining hygiene and a good aura of the homes. The increase in attention toward home care in recent times has presented a new pathway to the home care products market. The home care products generally include air treatment products, floor cleaners, glass cleaners, surface cleaners, toilet cleaners, disinfectants, laundry detergents, car wash products, dishwashing products, stain removers, and others. These products are usually manufactured in the form of liquid, powder, sprays, granules, and others. The surge in innovation and technology has led to the development of home care devices such as vacuum, window cleaner robot, robot mop, multipurpose cleaning kits, grout brush, fan dusters, air purifiers, and others.
Market scope and structure analysis:
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Product Type, Type, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Church & Dwight Co Ltd., The Procter & Gamble Company, S.C. Johnson & Son Inc., Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Godrej Consumer Products Ltd., Kao Corp., Unilever, Henkel AG & Company, The Clorox Company, Elixir Home Care Pvt. Ltd.|
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a rise in the demand for home care products as the spread of the coronavirus has impacted theconsumer behavior and requirement for sanitization and cleaning products. The spread of the coronavirus through surface contact has led to an increase in home cleaning disinfectants.
- The production of home care products has initially been affected due to the temporary shutdown of manufacturing units and lowered down the production and manpower.
- The distribution channels such as supermarket and retail stores have shut down due to the lockdown scenario and regulations to maintain social distancing.
- The post COVID-19 scenario is anticipated to increase the requirement of air purifiers, disinfectants, and other home care products due to the inclination of customers to lower down the further risk of infection and the recommendations provided by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for cleaning and disinfection of households.
Download Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/7197
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Home care products are used daily and are essential products for households to maintain proper hygiene and ambiance. The requirement of maintaining good health and the disease-free environment has increased the market share of home care products. Increasing use of cleaning products, disease-free atmosphere, increase in diseases caused due to bacteria and other micro-organisms, awareness of general well-being, increasing hygiene practices, investment in R&D, increase in organic products, the requirement for alluring ambiance, the surge in social media presence, e-commerce, variants in the odor of products, affordable products, environment-friendly products, changing lifestyle, urbanization, innovation and technology, new product development, and increase in disposable income are the key drivers which lead the growth of global home care products market. However, increasing competition in the market, government regulations, the safety of the chemical disinfectant, imposed tax on products, and the quality of the home care products hinders the market growth.
The global home care products market trends are as follows:
A surge in requirement of home care products
Home care products are extensively used for the care of the household as well as to maintain the well being and health requirements of the people. The increasing germs, dirt, micro-organisms, and others on the surface have become a cause of several diseases and conditions in recent times. Therefore, the innovation and development of new products have presented new methods for maintaining home hygiene. The launches of new technology devices that use the home care disinfectants and cleaners make the cleaning process and utilization of home care products easy. The requirement of fragrance controlling products has rapidly increased and holds the largest demand among home care products.
The key manufactures are inclined towards launching the home care products which has alluring fragrance, inclusive prices, organic products, high efficiency, convenience, and technology-driven. The increasing partnerships, acquisitions, and co-branding present innovations in the home care products market.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/7197
Key Segments Covered:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global home care products industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global home care products market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global home care products market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides detailed global home care products market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Report for Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/7197