Games developers are now focusing on providing better games with high-end graphics-oriented and advanced products like XBOX and PS. Online games have a large audience like kids below 10 years and adults above 30 years.
Market scope and structure analysis:
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Type, Platform, Gamer Type, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Peak Games, Gree, Microsoft, Sony Corp., Tencent, Activision Blizzard, Konami, NCSOFT, GungHo Online, King Digital Entertainment, Arkadium, Riot Games, Electronic Arts, Playdom, Wargaming, Giant Interactive.|
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
The online gaming market is one of the markets that is benefited from COVID-19 as many people are turning toward online games in their free time. Due to lockdown, the sale of online games has drastically increased. There is also an increase in the viewership and sales of subscriptions of online gaming due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The development of unique and multiplayer games, affordable internet, efficient hardware compatibility, and an increase in income are the factors that drive the growth of the global gaming market. However, new technologies in hardware, government interference, and rise in subscription prices of games are the factors that can hinder the growth of the online gaming market, but awareness about new games and high-end graphics can help in paving a path for the market growth.
Request Sample Report – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6775
The global online gaming market trends are as follows:
- An increase in adoption of online games has increased its popularity that leads to E-sport. E-sport is a competition using video games. The popular multiplayer online games like Counter-strike, Halo, Call of duty are played in e-sport tournaments and the winner is given prize money or hardware.
- Many organizations are developing graphics and storyline of their games that catch the attention of consumers and their compatibility with different devices.
- The increase in the use of smartphones has also maximized the sales of online games. Companies are developing consoles for players for a better experience.
- Online gaming companies have started the service of cloud gaming where gamers can find games of different publishers like Arcade and Stadia.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global online gaming market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global online gaming market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global online gaming market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global online gaming market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Inquire before Buying – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6775