Industrial footwear is specifically designed to guarantee protection of workers and safeguard them from physical harm and feet injuries caused at workplace by accidents such as explosions, chemical products splatter, electrical, and mechanic risks and crushing. These footwear are made up of materials such as rubber, leather, or plastic, and primarily have high level of adhesion for greasy and wet floors & surfaces, thereby preventing accidents. It is majorly used by workers employed in industries such as pharmaceutical, manufacturing, mining, construction, oil & gas, chemicals, and transportation.
On site workers are exposed to various uncertain and risky incidences such as electrical & chemical contact, moving machinery, and falling objects. In such cases, industrial footwear provides superior surface grip, which boosts its adoption among the workforce. In addition, implementation of stringent regulations, which mandate the usage of safety shoes to reduce workplace fatalities is the key factor that supplements the growth of the industrial footwear market. Moreover, surge in incidence of work fatalities in the manufacturing and construction sector and rise in awareness toward the health & safety of workers by industrial safety legislations are the crucial drivers of the India industrial protective footwear market. On the contrary, the price incurred to manufacture these goods are on a rise, owing to increase in prices of raw materials in addition to the availability of counterfeit products, which hinders the expansion of the industrial footwear market. However, development of the construction and oil & gas industry in India is anticipated to drive the market growth in the near future.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4903
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the India Industrial protective footwear market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
Key Market Segments
- Waterproof Footwear
- Rubber Footwear
- Leather Footwear
- Plastic Footwear
- Oil & Gas
Key Market Players
- Rahman Group
- Honeywell Safety Products
- VF Corporation
- Euro Safety Footwear (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Liberty Shoes
- Uviraj Global Private Limited
- Mallcom (India) Limited
- Walker Footwear Industries Limited
- Super Safety Services
- KARAM Industries
Download Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/4903