The global market for natural extracts is witnessing substantial growth for the past few years. The benefits which the natural extracts provide and the rise in the application are the factors that lead toward the growth of the market.
Substances that are obtained or drawn out by different processes from the raw material are known as extracts. While, natural extracts are those extracts that get extracted from natural sources like fruits, plants, and vegetables. Natural extracts are very healthy for the body and have various functionalities like they can be used as colorants, flavors, medicines, anti-infecting, edible oils, and many other such uses. Also, natural extracts have several applications in various industries like cosmetics, food & beverages, and pharmaceutical. Out of these, the pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries are the largest customers of the global plant extract market.
Download Report Sample Pdf: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8741
Market scope and structure analysis:
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Type, Source, Technique, Application, EndUser, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (U.S., Canada,and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain,and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Venkatesh Naturals, Bioveda Naturals, ADM Wild Europe GmbH & Co.KG, Green Natural Extracts., NPE, Pioneer Enterprise., Provital Group, Bhoomi Naturals., Shreedha Phyto Extracts, Bio Botanica, Inc., Asean Aromatics Pvt. Ltd., Star Hi Herbs, Panacea Phytoextracts Pvt. Ltd., HDDES Group, Phyto Life Sciences P. Ltd., HimPharm.com., Natural Extracts Industries Ltd, Martin Bauer Group, Xi’an Lanyor Biotech Co. Ltd.|
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 outbreak is likely to have a positive impact on the natural extract market.
- This market is anticipated to witness an upward surge as people are demanding more for immunity-boosting supplements, during the pandemic situation.
- Furthermore, a decline in the meat, poultry, and seafood product, makes the customer shift toward plant-based products.
- However, meeting the demand has become a major concern for the natural extract manufacturers, because of the current lockdown situation.
- Disruption in the supply chain and halt on import-export activities has become a major concern for the natural extract market, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Although due to the medicinal properties, a lot of experimentation is being conducted on natural extracts, to find the cure for Corona Virus.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
When compared with synthetic products, consumers view natural products as a healthier alternative. With this, growing awareness about the side effects of synthetic food products drives the global natural extract market. Natural extracts have medicinal value and many health benefiting properties, like wound healing, antidiarrheal, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-cancerous properties. These properties fuel the growth of the natural extract market.
However, the unavailability of raw material and high price fluctuations in the raw material hinder the global market growth for natural extracts. Also, there has been a lot of cases regarding adulteration in natural extracts through various means. Such conducts have affected the reputation for the natural extract industry, thereby hampering the market growth globally.
Although rise in research & development activities in the natural extract industry, increase in demand for organic food, surge in demand for dietary food supplements are expected to propel the growth of the global natural extract market. Along with this, the development of the pharmaceutical industry and the adoption of Homeopathy & Ayurveda create several lucrative opportunities for this market. The growing vegan population has also strengthened the growth of the plant extract market, globally.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Natural Extracts Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8741?reqfor=covid
Key Segments Covered:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global natural extracts industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global natural extracts market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global natural extracts market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global natural extracts market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Natural Extracts Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the natural extracts market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Get Up To 25% Discount On This Research Report | Inquiry Here @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8741Top of Form
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting services to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): 1-800-792-5285, 1-503-894-6022, 1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research