Paleo diet, well known as the human diet, as humans have been living on paleo food for the last 200,000 years. Paleo diet chiefly consists of eggs, meat, fish, seeds, nuts, fruits, and veggies, along with healthy fats and oils. In addition, this diet excludes cereals, grain, dairy, legumes, sugar, and processed oil & foods. It an easy alternative for a nutrition-rich diet.
Paleo foods are organic and natural and are a rich source of vitamins and minerals. This diet ensures the correct intake of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, helping in the reduction of inflammation in the body. Moreover, paleo foods help in weight reduction, decrease insulin secretion, raise insulin sensitivity, and increase glucose tolerance. Owing to such health benefits offered by paleo foods, its market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period.
Market scope and structure analysis
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast unit||Value ($USD)|
|Segments covered||Type, Application, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain,and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and the Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Blue Mountain Organics, Back Roads Food Company, Paleo Food Prodotti Per La Dieta Paleo, The Paleo Foods Co., Black Bear GmbH, Caveman Foods, Paleo Baking Company, Paleo Leap, Paleo Pure, Pacific Foods of Oregon, Primal Pacs, Steve’s Paleo Goods, and PaleoSnacks|
Download Report Sample Pdf: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/9099
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- The COVID-19 outbreak is likely to have a positive impact on the paleo food market.
- This market will witness an upward surge, as consumers are inclining toward healthy, nutrition-rich, and organic products during the pandemic situation.
- Furthermore, a decline in the meat, poultry, and seafood product is shifting consumers toward natural and organic products.
- However, meeting consumer demand has become a major concern for the paleo food manufacturers, due to the current lockdown situation.
- Disruption in the supply chain, logistics slowdown, and halt on import–export activities during the COVID-19 pandemic are a few problems causing production supply and issues.
- However, the penetration of e-commerce might have a positive impact on the sales of paleo foods in the current situation and the future.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The shift in the consumption pattern of consumers from synthetic to natural or organic food & beverages drives the growth of the paleo food market. The continuously evolving trend for fitness has increased the demand for quantified nutrition, which can be easily accessible from paleo food products. Along with this, rise indisposable income, increase in consumer spending toward healthy &natural food products, easy availability of paleo food products, changes in lifestyle, and surge in awareness about the health benefits offered by paleo foods propel the growth for the paleo food market. Furthermore, in recent years, cases of obesity are increasing, and owing to the busy lifestyle, the ill effects of the sedentary lifestyle are also rising, thereby augmenting the need for more nutritious diet. Paleo foods render nutrition, which helps in enhancing one’s physical as well as mental health.
Furthermore, rise in branding activities for paleo food products and rise in awareness regarding their health benefits and how the paleo diet can help in achieving a perfect body are anticipated to offer remunerative opportunity for the global paleo foods market. Moreover, innovation by manufacturers in the packaging of paleo food products to preserve paleo food products is another factor that attracts a large consumer base. Along with this, surge in awareness among consumers about the benefits of paleo diet and how it acts as the cheapest & convenient alternative for a healthy diet propel the market growth, globally.
The global paleo food market trends are as follows:
- Kanegrade Ltd., a leading ingredient supplier to major foods, beverages, pharmaceuticals, and flavor manufacturers, headquartered in the UK, introduced a product line in August 2013, which falls under the category of paleo foods, including dried fruits and nuts. The company in September 2013 introduced a new line of paleo food products fruit juices, including date, fig, prune, and raisins. In this way, the company strengthened its product portfolio and has opened up new growth opportunities.
- As the consumers are becoming aware of the paleo food, they are forcing manufacturers for more research and development. In this context, manufacturers are coming up with innovative and exotic flavors, contributing to the growth of this industry.
- Furthermore, rise in online sales and easy availability of the paleo foods on e-commerce platforms are fueling the growth of the global paleo food market.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Paleo Food Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/9099?reqfor=covid
Key segments covered
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global paleo food industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global paleo food market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global paleo food market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global paleo food market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global paleo food market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global paleo food market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/9093
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting services to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): 1-800-792-5285, 1-503-894-6022, 1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research