The global protein supplement market was valued at $4,908.9 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $8,717.1 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2018 to 2025.
Over the past of couple of years, there has been a rise in number of health-conscious customers around the globe. They look out for ways in adopting a healthy and an active lifestyle, which has fueled the demand for health-oriented food products. Thus, protein supplement endures the same kind of traction in North America, Europe as well as Asia-Pacific regions. Healthy lifestyle is becoming a normal way of life that majorly has concerns over obesity, food sensitivity, and people affected by diseases continue to rise.
Download PDF Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2330
The protein supplement manufacturers are investing heavily on innovation factor in the view of facilitating easy use and accessibility of various features introduced in the market by them. This is one of the influential factors in having a positive impact on the global protein supplement market forecast. Asia-Pacific countries such as China, India, Japan, and others, are the potential markets for the protein supplement market growth.
The key players profiled in this report include Abbott Laboratories, ABH Pharma Inc., Amway corporation, Glambia Plc., Glaxosmithkline Plc, General Nutrition Corporation (GNC Holdings Inc.), Herbalife International of America, Inc., Maker Nutrition LLC, Suppleform and Vitaco Health Limited.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2330
Key Findings Of The Protein Supplement Market:
- Based on type, the whey protein segment accounted for around 38.2% of protein supplement market share in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2018 to 2025. The soy protein segment accounted for around 22.3% market share, growing at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2018 to 2025.
- Based on form, the powder segment accounted for 76.7% protein supplement market share of the market in 2017 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.2%. RTD liquid segment occupied around 12.5% share of the market and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 9.0%.
- Based on source, the animal segment accounted for 74.2% share of the market in 2017 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.0%. The plant segment occupied around 25.8% share of the market and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.7%.
- Based on gender, the male segment accounted for 61.9% share of the market in 2017 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.0%. The female segment occupied around 38.5% share of the market share and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.6%.
- Based on age group, the millennial segment accounted for 45.5% share of the market in 2017 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.4%. The generation x segment occupied around 31.9% share of the market and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.8%.
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small- & medium-scale enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one-stop solution right from data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company applies client’s insight on the factors such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligence support to help clients transform into a prominent business firm.