Robotic wheelchair works on robotics-based technology and possesses the capabilities of detecting obstacles in a way, navigating, and moving automatically using sensors. The major demand for the robotic wheelchairs comes from people with permanent or temporary mobility-based impairment, old age population, and extremely obese people who are unable to do smooth movements.
Market scope and structure analysis
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Application, End User, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Sunrise Medical LLC, Whill In, Permobil Corporation, Meyra GmbH, Matia Robotics, Karman healthcare, Upnride Robotics, Ottobock SE & Company, DEKA Research & Development, Invacare Corporation|
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The closure of factories due to COVID-19 led to the decline in the production of the robotic wheelchairs in the industries. This not only affected the scale of production but also the growth of these industries.
- The sale of the robotic wheelchair is expected to increase after worldwide release of the lockdown situation due to COVID-19.
- The online platforms, shops, and retail stores were shut due to lockdown observed worldwide. This also affected the trade of these products which in turn hampered the sales of robotic wheelchair in various countries around the world.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Aging population, independent mobility, accident victims, and people in need of assistance for easy mobility are the key drivers for the increase in the demand for the robotic wheelchairs during the forecast period. In addition, rise of consumer disposable income in the emerging economies, innovation in technology, and intense research & development are the major factors that boost the growth of the robotic wheelchair market.
Request Sample Report- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6747
Adoption of advanced high technology in robotic wheelchairs has helped in providing multiple features in the machine. The benefits of the robotic wheelchairs include navigational mapping, sensor based movements, and effective assistance for easy mobility. However, high purchasing and operating cost hamper the growth of the industry
The global robotic wheelchair market trends are as follows:
Rise in demand within commercial sector
The commercial sector for the market of robotic wheelchair is expected to expand during the forecast period due to increase of robotic wheelchairs at places like hospitals, airports, tourist spots, and social service homes. For instance, Panasonic and Whill Inc. has designed self-driving robotic wheelchair which can be operated through a smart phone and is being used in hospitals and airports in Singapore.
Major players in this industry are tying up with online retailers to increase the customer base and to expand the reach of the product. They are also launching their e-portals to ease the process of purchase for the customers. Some of the examples are healthvistas.com, china.com, medical bulky, and seniority.in.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the robotic wheelchair industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global robotic wheelchair market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global robotic wheelchair market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global robotic wheelchair market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Inquire before Buying – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6747