According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Solar Photovoltaic Glass Market by Type and End-use Industry: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026,” the global solar photovoltaic glass market was valued at $4.54 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $37.6 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 30.3% from 2019 to 2026.
Photovoltaic glass (PV glass) is a glass that integrates transparent semiconductor-based photovoltaic cells to convert light into electricity. The factors responsible for solar PV glass market growth includes supportive regulations toward installation of solar plants have led to the increase in demand for solar PV glass. In addition, the demand for solar glasses is on rise from end-use industries like residential, commercial, and utility scale pertaining that solar energy is a renewable energy, which causes no pollution and ensures energy saving. High costs involved in installation, storage, and purchase of solar devices is expected to hamper the growth of the market. However, the global solar PV glass market is yet to explore its full potential. The surge in demand for renewable energy from emerging economies such as India, China, and Japan are expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities to the market.
Click here to get sample report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6190
The global solar PV glass market is segmented on the basis of type, end-use industry, and region. On the basis of type, it is divided into anti-reflective coated glass, tempered glass, TCO glass, and others. The tempered glass segment holds a dominant position in the market and anti-reflective coated glass segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 31.6% during the forecast period.
By end-use industry, the solar photovoltaic glass market trends are studied across residential, commercial and utility scale. The utility-scale segment holds a dominant position and is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 31.4%, during the forecast period.
Region wise, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The Asia-Pacific region holds a dominant position in the market and LAMEA is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 31.0%, during the forecast period.
Click here for purchase enquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6190
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current Solar Photovoltaic Glass market trends, forecasts, and market size from 2018 to 2026 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make strategic business decisions and determine the level of competition in the industry.
- Top impacting factors & major investment pockets are highlighted in the research.
- The major countries in each region are analyzed and their revenue contribution is mentioned.
- The market report also provides an understanding of the current position of the market players active in the Solar Photovoltaic Glass industry.
Highlights of the Report
- Competitive landscape of the Solar Photovoltaic Glass Market.
- Revenue generated by each segment of the Solar Photovoltaic Glass market by 2026.
- Factors expected to drive and create new opportunities in the Solar Photovoltaic Glass industry.
- Strategies to gain sustainable growth of the market.
- Region that would create lucrative business opportunities during the forecast period.
- Top impacting factors of the Solar Photovoltaic Glass market.
Thanks for reading, if you are interested in purchase then click the link below @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/solar-photovoltaic-glass-market/purchase-options
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a market research and business-consulting firm of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR offers market research reports, business solutions, consulting services, and insights on markets across 11 industry verticals. Adopting extensive research methodologies, AMR is instrumental in helping its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their market domains. We are equipped with skilled analysts and experts, and have a wide experience of working with many Fortune 500 companies and small & medium enterprises.
Portland, OR, United States
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research