Accounting for around 10% of the total global wine sales, the consumption of sparkling wines is experiencing an increase around the world. Sparkling wine is a wine with bubbles, which is a result of direct injection or natural fermentation of CO2. While processing sparkling wine, the CO2 is trapped and not allowed to escape, forming tiny bubbles. As the wine contains CO2, when it is poured in a glass, the fizziness in the wine causes the wine to sparkle, thereby making it unique in taste and appearance.
Out of many types of sparkling wines available, champagne is the best known sparkling wine and is mostly used in success parties and celebrations. Champagne is considered as a luxurious beverage and is available in both alcoholic and non-alcoholic segments of beverages. The sparkling wine is served chilled with different types of cuisine. As sparkling wines have a low content of alcohol, there is an increase in its demand, and it can be consumed by any age group.
Download Report Sample Pdf: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8735
The Europe sparkling wine market has the presence of many small-scale and medium-scale players and many emerging private levels, which leads to the domination of the sparkling wine market by Europe. The demand for wine all across the globe and the rise in number of local wineries positively impacting the global market for sparkling wines.
Market scope and structure analysis:
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Type, Product, Body Type, Sweetness Level, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (U.S., Canada,and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain,and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||E&J Gallo Winery, Illinois Sparkling Co., Constellation Brands, Moët Hennessy, Pernod Ricard SA, Bronco Wine Company, The Sparkling Wine Co., Treasury Wine Estates, Freixenet, Accolade Wines Australia Limited, The Wine Group LLC, Casella Family Brands, Lanson-BCC, Viña Concha Y Toro SA, and Caviro.|
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 outbreak has affected the wine market globally.
- The lockdown situation has shut all the industries due to which the production is affected.
- All the bars, restaurants, pubs, liquor stores, in almost all the countries have been shut, disrupting the sales volume and frequency of the wine.
- The alcohol products do not come under the list of the essential items made by the government amid the Corona pandemic, which has given a massive blow to the sales of alcohol.
- Also, trade activities are at a halt, again affecting the supply of wine and other alcoholic beverages.
- However, the lockdown was lifted in a few countries, allowing the sales of alcoholic beverages, which certainly did boost the sales for the less alcoholic concentration beverages like sparkling wine.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The major factor that drives the growth of the sparkling wine market is its premium quality and taste. Along with this, various types of sparkling wines are available in the market, increasing the preference of the consumer toward its consumption. In addition, there is a rapid consumption of wines in celebrity events, parties, and festivals, supporting the growth of the global sparkling wine market. Sparkling wines have many health benefits like it contains fewer calories, improves heart health, and also tightens the skin. Furthermore, factors like increase in disposable income, easy access to alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, rise in influence of social media on the young generation, and penetration of e-commerce platform fuel the growth of the global sparkling wine market.
However, the high cost of sparkling wine, stringent government regulations in a few regions, rise in taxes, and the availability of cheap substitutes limit the growth of this market globally.
Rise in trend of premiumization, awareness regarding less alcoholic content in the sparkling wines, increase in R&D to bring innovative variants, and implementation of various sales strategies like giving discounts are few opportunities that propel the growth of the market.
The Global Sparkling Wine Market Trends are as follows:
The Future of Sparkling Wines lies in E-Commerce:
One of the key emerging trends in the sparkling wines market is the increase in use of e-commerce channels for selling wines. The e-commerce channel is becoming increasingly important in the days ahead. The penetration of the internet and its convenience will help in boosting the global sparkling wine market.
Innovation in Packaging:
The innovation in the packaging of sparkling wine is another trend that is poised to gain traction in this market. Manufacturers are bringing innovative packaging ideas like bag-in-box designs and cans that have attracted the consumers around the globe.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Sparkling Wines Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8735?reqfor=covid
Key Segments Covered:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global sparkling wine industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global sparkling wine market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global sparkling wine market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global sparkling wine market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Sparkling Wine Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the sparkling winemarket?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Get Up To 25% Discount On This Research Report | Inquiry Here @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8735
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting services to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): 1-800-792-5285, 1-503-894-6022, 1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research