Vetiver oil, also known as “The Fragrance of the Soil” and “Oil of Tranquility,” belongs to the grass family, and is obtained from the roots of the vetiver plant. Vetiver oil is stacked with therapeutic properties and has been used for various applications such as making perfumes, soaps, and cosmetics. In addition, it is used for medicinal purposes, since it consists of several medicinal properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, detoxifying, anti-septic, and others. Moreover, it is highly soluble in alcohol, and serves as the key component of men’s perfumes.
Change in lifestyle among urban population and rise in media influence are boosting the demand for vetiver oil as an essential massage oil for aromatherapy. Furthermore, the oil is used for flavoring sherbets (Indian cool drinks). With extreme climatic conditions and increase in humidity, the demand by consumers for flavored beverages is on a rise. This majorly favors the demand for vetiver oil, thereby driving the growth of the global market. In addition, rise in trend of personal grooming and exotic fragrances among a large consumer base along with increase in spending on luxury fragrances propel the demand for the oil. However, vetiver oil is expensive, and it has several competitors as an essential oil; hence, the market growth is expected to be hampered.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5373
On the contrary, vetiver oil possesses mosquito-repellent properties, which can be viewed as an opportunity by repellent manufacturers, especially in regions severely battling with mosquitoes and other similar insects.
Key Benefits for Vetiver Oil Market:
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the Vetiver market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and tap the investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends as well as quantitative analysis of the global market for the period of 2018-2025 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the application of vetiver oil.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies as well as the prevailing market opportunities.
- Key market players are profiled to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Forvetiver Oil Key Market Segments:
- Cosmetic & Personal Care Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
By Distribution Channel
- Online Retail
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Stores
- North America
Major Players In The Market Include:
- Absolute Aromas Ltd.
- Edens Garden
- Organic Harvest
- Manohar Botanical Extracts Pvt. Ltd.
- Vee Kay International
- UniKode S.A.
- Floracopeia Inc.
- Rajkeerth Aromatics & Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
Get PDF Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5373